Saturday, 7 November 2015

beyond the sea

You may have noticed that this blog has a new photo at the top. The change of the photo is to signal the change of orientation of the sailing route of this blog.

I started this blog straight after the big fatal forest fires in Greece in the summer of 2007...Now, some 8 years later, the blog is still here, alive and kicking but my view of the world is somehow different.

I am moving away from the topics that I used to report (pollution, cross-contamination of the food chain, heavy metals) here...

I am moving towards functionality of food components, with a special interest in Lipids.

Most posts are going on food functionality, obesity, cardiovascular diseases but also social factors that affect the onset of diseases and our health.  

And the (towards the North West) Journey begins...
Destination: Limerick, Ireland.

Yannis


 

No comments: