Wednesday, 22 June 2011

comments on BBC




μέχρι και στο bbc...διαμαρτυρόμαστε...

I am an assistant professor at the University of Athens. I feel that there is not a shred of hope for the future.
I am the father of two boys who are seven and five years old and I am worried for their future.
I also worry about the job prospects for the chemistry graduates at the University of Athens. Youth unemployment is a big problem.
The worst thing is that people have lost their smiles, their humour, their optimism. The future is bleak and the market is in free fall.
People in Greece feel anger and despair and the EU must show solidarity. If Greece goes down, the EU will face a political tsunami.
Leaders in the UK, France and Germany should put people, politics and policies above numbers, budgets and debts.


αλλά ελπίδες...λιγοστές...

μέχρι πότε?

ΓΖ

No comments: